About the blog
If you came here for the food, hop on over to the recipe page!
- I'm originally from New Hampshire, but have also lived in Alabama, Maine, and most recently New Jersey. I'm sure I'll be living in another state by the time you read this.
- I'm a dietitian by trade, and foodie by choice. I am one of the few RDs with absolutely no clinical experience, and have worked primarily in school nutrition and nutrition education, and wouldn't have it any other way.
- I originally wanted to be a news anchor, and almost went to school for journalism before I discovered nutrition...and now you know why I have a food blog.
- I have two older brothers ( Hi John and Nate!) who are both red heads. How I missed that boat, I don't know, but I'm guessing the mail man has something to do with it. (kidding..please tell me you knew that already.)
- I can sing all the words to "Stay Fly" by Three 6 Mafia. Ask me to prove it.
- I am wildly obsessed with pugs, even though I don't own a little pug muffin of my own. If I did, his/her name would be Marv, Gladys, Dale, or Pearl. Not that I've thought this through or anything.
- The only foods I can't stand are olives and sun-dried tomatoes. I wouldn't last a day in the Mediterranean.
- I get bored REAL easy, which explains while I bounce from running, to lifting, to biking, or yoga...sometimes all in the same day.
- Me and cooking didn't always get along. I burned A LOT of things in the process...like A LOT. We've now been happily married for 10 years now.
- I started this little blog of mine in the dark ages of 2012, before I knew what SEO or food photography was to share my quick and dirty tips for eating healthy. Now I do it for the free food, fame, and fortune. (if sarcasm was a font....)
Disclaimer: As always, consult your physician before beginning any fitness or nutrition program. The information I provide on this site is not meant to treat, cure, prevent or diagnose any illness or disease. The information provided is for general and educational purposes only and includes the opinions and views of the author and should not be substituted for medical advice given by your physician.
Sinful Nutrition is a for-profit blog, meaning that I occasionally work with brands who compensate me for my time. All products or services that I endorse or review are products or services that I would use even without being paid, and my opinions are my own.
I also occasionally use affiliate links, which give me a small commission if you purchase one of the products or services I talk about in my posts. This in no way affects the price that you pay for the product or service in question.
Photo Request and Recipe Sharing Policy
All of the content, including recipes, images, and photographs, published on Sinful Nutrition is property of Sinful Nutrition (Emily Cooper). If you would like to share a recipe or photo on your website, you may share a photo and LINK BACK to the original recipe, giving Sinful Nutrition full credit. Please do not copy and paste the original recipe onto your website.
If you would like to use photos for something other than sharing one of my recipes, please email me at email@example.com so we can discuss.