Mediterranean Diet on a Budget
About the Book
Eat Mediterranean without breaking the bank
Now it’s easier than ever to enjoy the nutritious ingredients and delicious flavors of the Mediterranean diet—even if you’re on a budget. Packed with cost-conscious takes on classic recipes and brand-new favorites, this Mediterranean cookbook shows you how simple and affordable it can be to eat a flavorful diet that supports your overall health.
What sets this Mediterranean diet cookbook apart:
- Simple, mouthwatering meals—From Roasted Cauliflower Tagine to Za’atar Roasted Chicken Thighs, savor dishes that capture the essence of the Mediterranean with nourishing, easy-to-find ingredients.
- A 28-day meal plan—Jump straight into the diet with four weeks of meal plans and shopping lists that simplify Mediterranean cooking and help you maximize your budget.
- Cost-saving guidance—Find out how you can get more and pay less at the grocery store with coupon-clipping tips, smart shopping hacks, and more.
Buy Mediterranean Diet on a Budget and whip up meals that your body and your bank account will thank you for.
The Easy Superfoods Cookbook
About the Book
Supercharge your diet with 75 easy superfoods recipes
Welcome to the world of superfoods! Filled with antioxidants, essential vitamins, probiotics, and heart-healthy fats and fiber, these foods boast an unusually high concentration of nutrients. And contrary to popular belief, you won’t have to empty your wallet on specialty ingredients to incorporate them into your diet. The Easy Superfoods Cookbook is filled with 75 recipes, from quick snacks to delicious entrées―all of which take advantage of the everyday superfoods available at your average grocery store.
Each and every recipe in this book was conceived to make it easier than ever to eat healthy, delicious, and inventive superfood dishes like Orange and Sriracha Pork Tacos and Citrus-Strawberry Smoothies.
The Easy Superfoods Cookbook includes:
- Super-accessible― Every recipe with a hard-to-find or expensive ingredient―like Goji berries or spirulina―features a more approachable substitution.
- Super-comprehensive―From super fruits, to super nut and seeds, to super seafood, you’ll have an encyclopedic list of superfoods at your disposal.
- Super-prepared―You’ll be prepped with a full list of pantry, fridge, and equipment essentials, so you’ll always be ready to make an easy, nutrition-packed meal.
See how easy it is to bring these nutrient-filled superfoods into your everyday menu.
Where to Buy
Purchase your copy of The Easy Superfoods Cookbook from the following retailers:
“Emily makes healthy eating fun and simple! Her book is a must-read for my clients. The recipes are delicious and made with easily accessible superfoods that aren’t too pricey. This cookbook is essential for any healthy kitchen.” ―Patricia Bannan, MS, RDN, and author of Eat Right When Time is Tight: 150 Slim-Down Strategies and No-Cook Food Fixes
“The Easy Superfoods Cookbook is a great addition to anyone's cookbook collection. I love that Emily shows readers that superfoods are everywhere and don't have to be cost prohibitive. The recipes are full of colorful, fresh, vibrant ingredients and are proof that eating healthy can be easy and delicious." ―Jessica Levinson, MS, RDN, CDN, culinary nutrition expert and author of 52-Week Meal Planner: The Complete Guide to Planning Menus, Groceries, Recipes, and More.
“This book isn't just full of delicious recipes but tons of referenced nutrition information and bonus tips to know if you want to add more superfoods to your weekly menus. The recipes are easy to understand, lacking complicated steps or extra-fancy ingredients. So far I've tried 3 recipes and loved them each! Emily provides additional resources and science-backed knowledge making this book a valuable addition to any home cook’s shelf.” ―Heather S.