Watermelon Frosé Recipe-- A frozen rosé cocktail that is sure to be your new favorite summer cocktail! Made with no refined sugar or juice. Perfect for any summer party!
- 1 (750 ml) bottle rose wine
- 3 cups watermelon, cubed
- juice from 2 limes
- 1/2 cup lime seltzer
- 3 ounces watermelon vodka (optional)
- 4 small wedges watermelon
- Pour rosé into 2 ice cube molds and freeze at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Place watermelon on a baking sheet or plate, and freeze at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Add frozen watermelon, lime juice, frozen rosé cubes, seltzer, and vodka if using to a blender. Blend on high until smooth.
- Pour into 4 glasses, and garnish each with a wedge of watermelon.
- The wine and watermelon can be frozen ahead of time & stored in freezer to make these faster.
- Add more seltzer water if needed to reach desired consistency.
- Make scorpion bowl style by hollowing out half a small watermelon, adding frosé mixture, and adding 4 straws.
- Make non-alcoholic by swapping out rosé for sparkling white grape juice and leaving out vodka.
- Prep Time: 4 hours 5 minutes
- Category: Drinks
- Method: Blender
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 cocktail
- Calories: 221
- Sugar: 8
- Sodium: 11
- Fat: 0
- Saturated Fat: 0
- Unsaturated Fat: 0
- Trans Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 15
- Fiber: 1
- Protein: `
- Cholesterol: 0
Keywords: watermelon, cocktail, summer, drink, wine, rosé, frozen, beverage