Watermelon Frose Recipe– A frozen rosé cocktail that is sure to be your new favorite summer cocktail! Made with no refined sugar or juice. Perfect for any summer party!
Things that make Mondays better:
Das right, cocktails. Raise your glasses, cuz it’s about to get Recipe Redux in here!
if you couldn’t have guessed already, here’s what this month’s theme was:
Cocktails and Mocktails for May Celebrations
Showers and celebrations with friends abound this time of year. Show us your healthy, colorful drink concoctions for festivities like bridal showers and graduation celebrations.
Ah yes. Nothing is better than welcoming a new life into the world, and starting another chapter of one (I seriously typed wine instead of one the first time. How many have I had already?) than with booze.
Especially cocktails that involve wine, frosty cups, and summer fruits. I don’t know exactly what the summer has planned for me, but I know that it is going to involve LOTS of these poolside.
Learn the trick to making a watermelon bowl is this Facebook LIVE!
If you haven’t heard of frosé before, it’s one of the latest white girl trending recipes involving frozen rosé wine. If this is basic, than call me a white T, cuz I am all about this.
Money-Saving Tips for this Watermelon Frose Recipe:
- Shop the sales. Grab the wine and watermelon when it’s on sale. You can always freeze them ahead of time, and make the most of store sales, while also being able to make these in a pinch.
- Buy store-brand. Utilize store brands for the seltzer to cut costs, without sacrificing flavor or quality.
more cocktail recipes:Print
Watermelon Frosé Recipe– A frozen rosé cocktail that is sure to be your new favorite summer cocktail! Made with no refined sugar or juice. Perfect for any summer party!
- 1 (750 ml) bottle rose wine
- 3 cups watermelon, cubed
- juice from 2 limes
- 1/2 cup lime seltzer
- 3 ounces watermelon vodka (optional)
- 4 small wedges watermelon
- Pour rosé into 2 ice cube molds and freeze at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Place watermelon on a baking sheet or plate, and freeze at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Add frozen watermelon, lime juice, frozen rosé cubes, seltzer, and vodka if using to a blender. Blend on high until smooth.
- Pour into 4 glasses, and garnish each with a wedge of watermelon.
*Make non-alcoholic by doubling watermelon and honeydew, and leaving out rosé and vodka.
- The wine and watermelon can be frozen ahead of time & stored in freezer to make these faster.
- Add more seltzer water if needed to reach desired consistency.
- Make scorpion bowl style by hollowing out half a small watermelon, adding frosé mixture, and adding 4 straws.
- Category: drink, cocktail
- Method: blender
- Cuisine: Cocktails
- Serving Size: 1 glass
- Calories: 221
- Sugar: 7.5
- Sodium: 11
- Fat: 0.2
- Saturated Fat: 0
- Unsaturated Fat: 0
- Trans Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 15
- Fiber: 0.5
- Protein: 1
- Cholesterol: 0
Keywords: watermelon, wine, rose, frose, cocktail, drink, summer
Adapted from eating bird food
Pin this to your Cocktails board!
Make it a great day!
Have you tried frosé yet?
What’s your favorite summer cocktail?