Pumpkin Spice Pickles Recipe — Homemade refrigerator pickles get pumpkin spiced! Sweet and tangy with cinnamon and spices.
- 2 large cucumbers, sliced thin
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 tbsp kosher salt
- Slice cucumbers and place in 1 quart jar, or two pint jars.
- Add cinnamon sticks and pumpkin spice to jar(s).
- In a medium saucepan, combine remaining ingredients.
- Heat over high heat. Bring to a boil.
- Pour liquid over prepared cucumbers.
- Let cool to room temperature, cover and store in refrigerator.
- Let set for at least 2 hours or overnight for best flavor.
- Category: Vegetables, Sides
Keywords: pumpkin, pickle, cucumber, fall