These peanut butter chocolate dipped strawberries are an easy to make dessert for Valentine’s Day, or for any peanut butter lover.
- 12 Strawberries, rinsed and dried
- 1/4 cup natural peanut butter
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Wash and dry strawberries, leaving top intact.
- Microwave peanut butter in glass bowl for 20 seconds.
- Dip a large spoon in peanut butter. Roll each strawberry in spoon to cover.
- Place strawberries on cooling rack, and store in freezer at least 20 minutes, or until peanut butter is firmed.
- Meanwhile, melt chocolate chips in double boiler or in microwave-safe bowl until smooth.
- Let chocolate cool 5 minutes.
- Dip each strawberry in chocolate, and refrigerate until served.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: no-bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: strawberries, peanut butter, chocolate, dessert, valentine's day