This High Protein Eggnog Smoothie is a healthy recipe to start off the holidays, or any day. A festive vegetarian and gluten-free breakfast on the go!
- 1 cup Blue Diamond Almondmilk / Cashewmilk Blend
- 1 banana, peeled and frozen
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- 1/4 cup pasteurized liquid egg substitute
- 1 teaspoon rum flavoring
- In a blender, add milk, banana, protein powder, egg substitute, and rum flavoring.
- Blend on high for 30 seconds, or until mixture is thoroughly combined.
- Pour into serving glass, and top with a dash of nutmeg.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Category: Breakfast, Holidays
Keywords: smoothie, eggnog, protein, breakfast, beverage