- 2 - 8" whole wheat (or gluten-free) tortillas
- 1/4 cup Sabra jalapeno hummus
- 1 teaspoon fresh lime zest
- 2 tablespoons crushed pineapple (fresh or canned)
- 1/2 cup sauteed peppers and onions
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat.
- On a clean work surface, spread hummus on one of the tortillas.
- Top with lime zest, pineapple, peppers and onions, and cilantro.
- Add remaining tortilla to the top, and press down firmly to seal.
- Spray skillet with cooking spray, and cook quesadilla 2-3 minutes on each side.
- Cut into 6 equal pieces, and serve with more hummus, salsa, or desired sauces.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 5 mins
- Category: Main Dish, Sandwich