- 1 pound lean ground beef (or turkey/tofu if preferred)
- 2 teaspoons taco seasoning ( I like Trader Joe's chili lime seasoning)
- 1 large carrot, shredded
- 2 cups kale, chopped fine (any veggies you have on hand will work too)
- corn tortillas
- shredded cheese
- chopped lettuce
- green onions/cilantro
- any additional toppings
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, add ground beef.
- Cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add chopped and shredded vegetables, and continue cooking until meat is browned and cooked through.
- Remove from heat, and serve with tortillas and toppings of your choosing.
- Cook Time: 15 mins
- Category: dinner, main dish, entree