These healthy pumpkin chocolate chip cookies are an easy to make recipe, with only 8 ingredients, and no added sugars, oils, or flours!
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 super ripe bananas
- 1 cup pumpkin puree (not pumpkin pie mix)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- In a large bowl, mix together oats, pumpkin pie spice, cinnamon, baking powder, and chocolate chips.
- In a small bowl, mash bananas until smooth. Stir in pumpkin and vanilla.
- Stir banana mixture into oats until combined.
- Drop by 1/4 cup onto prepared baking sheet. Flatten gently with the back of the measuring cup, or with fingertips.
- Bake in preheated oven for 12-15 minutes, or until cookies are firm.
- Let cool on pan for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire cooling rack to cool completely.
- Store in an airtight container for up to 5 days in the refrigerator.
- use certified gluten-free oats if needed.
- use vegan-friendly chocolate chips if needed.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 cookie
- Calories: 123
- Sugar: 8
- Sodium: 3.5
- Fat: 4
- Saturated Fat: 2
- Unsaturated Fat: 2
- Trans Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 21
- Fiber: 3
- Protein: 3
- Cholesterol: 3
Keywords: pumpkin, chocolate, cookies, healthy, dessert