- 3/4 cup rolled oats
- 2 tbsp ground flaxseed meal
- 2 ripe bananas, peeled
- 1/4 cup Stowe cinnamon raisin peanut butter
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1 tbsp sugar + 1 tsp cinnamon (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Spray a muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray. Set aside.
- Combine oats, flaxseed, bananas peanut butter, maple syrup, egg, vanilla, baking soda and cinnamon in blender or food processor.
- Blend until smooth.
- Stir in raisins.
- Scoop batter into prepared muffin tin distributing evenly.
- Combine sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl.
- Sprinkle each muffin with cinnamon sugar.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until a knife inserted comes out clean.
Deglutify: Use certified GF oats
Veganize: Replace egg with flax egg (1 tbsp flaxseed meal + 3 tbsp water)
**regular peanut or other nut butter can be substituted, but may alter flavor outcome.**
- Category: Snacks, Breakfast
- Serving Size: 1 muffin