This Creamy Garlic Hummus Pasta Salad is loaded with fresh veggies, and a garlicky hummus dressing. Can easily be made gluten-free or vegan-friendly!
- 1 (12 ounce) tricolor pasta
- 1 cup garlic hummus
- 1/3 cup milk, or milk alternative
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup died green bell pepper (about 1 small pepper)
- 1 cup diced English cucumber (about 1/2 cucumber)
- 1/2 cup diced red onion (about 1/2 small onion)
- Cook pasta according to package instructions. Drain and let cool 5 to 10 minutes.
- While pasta is cooking, in a small bowl, whisk together hummus, milk, garlic powder, and salt. Set aside.
- Add cooked pasta to a large mixing bowl, and add diced green bell pepper, cucumber, red onion, and hummus dressing.
- Stir until fully combined.
- Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes, or until ready to serve.
- If dressing or mixture is too thick, add a tablespoon of milk at a time until thinned out.
*nutrition information estimated.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Category: Side Dish, Salads
- Method: Stovetop
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1/8 recipe
- Calories: 232
- Sugar: 4
- Sodium: 274
- Fat: 6
- Saturated Fat: 1
- Unsaturated Fat: 5
- Trans Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 37
- Fiber: 3
- Protein: 8
- Cholesterol: 0
Keywords: pasta, salad, summer, side dish, vegetarian