- 2 medium sweet potatoes
- 1 cup black beans
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 cup chopped green onion
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- chopped tomatoes, sliced avocado, hot sauce, salsa, or any other desired toppings
- Wash potatoes and pierce with a fork.
- Wrap in a damp paper towel, and cook in microwave for 8-10 minutes, or until cooked through.
- Let cool slightly, cut each potato in half and scoop out flesh, leaving enough to keep skin in tact. Set aside.
- In a small saucepan combine sweet potato, black beans, cumin, chili powder, and lime juice over medium heat until heated through ~ about 5 minutes.
- Transfer sweet potato mixture into sweet potato skins.
- Top with desired toppings and serve.
- Category: main dish, entree