- 2 cups cooked Banza penne pasta
- 2 tablespoons ground flax seed
- 6 tablespoons water
- 1/2 cup gluten-free breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- marinara sauce, pesto, or alfredo for dipping
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with a wire cooling rack.
- In a small bowl, combine the flax and water together. Set aside.
- Stir together breadcrumbs, italian seasoning, salt, and garlic powder on a shallow plate.
- Using a fork, dip cooked pasta noodles in flax mixture to coat.
- Transfer to breadcrumbs and toss to coat.
- Add noodles to prepared baking sheet, and repeat process with remaining pasta.
- Bake in preheated oven for 8-10 minutes, or until pasta is crispy and browned.
- Serve immediately with preferred dipping sauce.
- Category: Appetizer