This Zucchini Noodle Spaghetti Salad Recipe is a quick & easy, healthy side dish for summer potlucks or cookouts!
- 4 large zucchini, spiralized, or sliced into thin strips with a vegetable peeler
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 2 large carrots, chopped
- 1/2 red onion chopped
- 2 cups broccoli, chopped
- 1 cup Italian dressing**
- 1/2 cup feta or parmesan cheese*
- fresh chives, or herbs of choice, chopped
- cajun seasoning**
- Add all vegetables to a large bowl.
- Toss with Italian dressing and cheese until fully combined.
- Let sit at least 30 minutes in refrigerator.
- Top with chopped herbs and cajun seasoning, and serve.
* Omit or use dairy-free cheese alternative to make vegan-friendly.
** use a certified gluten-free option if needed.
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Category: salad
- Method: no-cook
- Cuisine: Vegetarian
- Serving Size: 1/8 of recipe
- Calories: 164
- Sugar: 9
- Sodium: 752
- Fat: 10
- Saturated Fat: 3
- Unsaturated Fat: 7
- Trans Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 14
- Fiber: 3
- Protein: 5
- Cholesterol: 8
Keywords: zucchini, spaghetti, zoodle, salad, summer, vegetarian, gluten free, cookout, side dish