- 3 pounds butternut squash, peeled and cubed
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons apple cider
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries (optional)
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Peel and cube squash, and place into a large bowl.
- Add pumpkin pie spice, vanilla, apple cider, maple syrup, and oil.
- Stir until fully combined.
- Transfer to a large cast iron skillet or baking sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until squash is tender.
- Transfer to a serving bowl, and toss with cranberries and pecans if using.
- Category: Vegetables, Sides, Thanksgiving