- 2 cups water
- 1/4 cup dried tapioca pearls
- 1 cup strong green tea, cooled
- 1/2 cup frozen wild blueberries
- 1/2 banana, peeled and frozen
- 1/2 cup almond milk (or milk of choice)
- 5-6 ice cubes
- In a medium-sized saucepan, bring 2 cups of water to a boil over high heat.
- Add tapioca pearls, and boil until they begin to float.
- Turn heat to medium, and cook an additional 12-15 minutes.
- Remove from heat, cover, and let sit for another 12 minutes.
- Meanwhile, make 1 cup of strong green tea (2 tea bags per 1 cup). Let cool.
- In blender, combine cooled green tea, frozen blueberries, banana, almond milk, and ice cubes.
- Blend until smooth.
- Drain tapioca pearls, and add to a large glass.
- Pour prepared smoothie over tapioca pearls.
- Best enjoyed with spoon or extra-wide straw.
- Prep Time: 45 mins
- Category: Smoothies, Drinks, Beverages