- 1 cup frozen wild blueberries
- 1 frozen banana, peeled
- 3/4 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 2–3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder (optional)
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon rolled oats
- 1 teaspoon unsweetened shredded coconut
- 2 tablespoons frozen wild blueberries
- 2 teaspoons cane sugar (optional)
- additional balsamic vinegar (optional)
- Combine blueberries, banana, almond milk, vinegar, and protein powder (if using) in a blender.
- Blend on high until fully combined.
- Pat dry additional two tablespoons of blueberries, and roll in cane sugar if using.
- Pour smoothie into a bowl, and top with chia seeds, oats, coconut, and additional blueberries.
- Drizzle with additional balsamic vinegar if desired.
- Category: Breakfast, Smoothie