Watermelon Frosé Recipe– A frozen rosé cocktail that is sure to be your new favorite summer cocktail! Made with no refined sugar or juice. Perfect for any summer party!
- 1 (750 ml) bottle rose wine
- 3 cups watermelon, cubed
- juice from 2 limes
- 1/2 cup lime seltzer
- 3 ounces watermelon vodka (optional)
- 4 small wedges watermelon
- Pour rosé into 2 ice cube molds and freeze at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Place watermelon on a baking sheet or plate, and freeze at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Add frozen watermelon, lime juice, frozen rosé cubes, seltzer, and vodka if using to a blender. Blend on high until smooth.
- Pour into 4 glasses, and garnish each with a wedge of watermelon.
*Make non-alcoholic by doubling watermelon and honeydew, and leaving out rosé and vodka.
- The wine and watermelon can be frozen ahead of time & stored in freezer to make these faster.
- Add more seltzer water if needed to reach desired consistency.
- Make scorpion bowl style by hollowing out half a small watermelon, adding frosé mixture, and adding 4 straws.
- Category: drink, cocktail
- Method: blender
- Cuisine: Cocktails
- Serving Size: 1 glass
- Calories: 221
- Sugar: 7.5
- Sodium: 11
- Fat: 0.2
- Saturated Fat: 0
- Unsaturated Fat: 0
- Trans Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 15
- Fiber: 0.5
- Protein: 1
- Cholesterol: 0
Keywords: watermelon, wine, rose, frose, cocktail, drink, summer