- 2 large zucchini
- 2 large carrots
- 1 teaspoon oil
- 8 ounces sliced mushrooms
- 1 small head baby bok choy, chopped
- 1/2 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup tamari or gluten-free soy sauce*
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/2 tablespoon fresh ginger, minced
- 1 cup shelled edamame
- 2 eggs (optional)
- sliced almonds
- 2 green onions, chopped
- Using a spiralizer, cut zucchini and carrots into noodles. Alternatively, use a vegetable peeler to make long ribbons.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add bok choy, mushrooms, zucchini, and carrots to skillet, and cook for 5-6 minutes or until tender.
- While vegetables are cooking, whisk together cornstarch, water, garlic, soy sauce, honey, red pepper flakes, and ginger in a small bowl.
- Once vegetables are cooked, add edamame and sauce mixture to skillet. Toss to coat, and cook for 1-2 minutes, or until sauce is slightly thickened. Remove from heat.
- Fry two eggs if using, and top stir fry with them before serving.
- Garnish with sliced almond and green onions.
*regular soy sauce can be used if not gluten sensitive.
- Category: main dish, vegetarian