- 2 cups cooked spaghetti squash
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 1/6 block firm tofu, cubed
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp lime juice
- 1 tsp brown sugar
- sriracha, to taste (optional)
- chopped peanuts/sunflower seeds
- Heat skillet over medium heat, and coat with non-stick spray.
- Add tofu and cook until browned, about 2-3 minutes. Remove from pan.
- Chop garlic and green onion, and add to pan.
- Cook for 30 seconds and add egg. Scramble and cook through.
- Remove egg from pan.
- In a small bowl, mix together soy sauce, lime juice, brown sugar and sriracha.
- Spray pan again and add spaghetti squash.
- Add sauce, tofu, and egg to pan and mix to coat and heat through.
- Transfer to bowl and top with chopped peanuts/sunflower seeds and additional sriracha if desired.
Carnivorize: Replace tofu with cooked chicken or shrimp.
Veganize: Omit egg.
Deglutify: Replace soy sauce with tamari, or other gluten-free soy sauce.
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 8 mins
- Category: Main Dish
- Cuisine: Thai
- Serving Size: 1 bowl
- Calories: 185
- Fat: 7