- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- 1 lb extra-firm tofu, drained and cubed
- 1 small yellow onion, chopped
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups vegetable broth
- 1 tablespoon hungarian paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons gluten-free all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup light coconut milk
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, add coconut oil.
- Add cubed tofu, and cook until browned. ~ 5 minutes.
- Remove tofu from skillet, and set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk coconut milk and flour together. Set aside.
- Add chopped onion and tomato, and cook 3 minutes.
- Add vegetable broth, paprika, salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
- Whisk in coconut milk mixture, and bring to a bowl, stirring constantly.
- Cook until mixture is thickened. Add tofu, and reduce heat to simmer.
- Simmer for 5 minutes. Serve over quinoa or rice, or with pita bread and veggies.
- Category: main dish, entree