- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons dried thyme
- 1 clove garlic, smashed
- 8 ounces portobello mushrooms
- 1 medium red onion, sliced
- salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 4 cups baby arugula
- For tacos:
- 8 (6 inch) corn or flour tortillas, warmed
- 1/2 cup crumbled goat cheese
- Place marinade ingredients in a gallon-sized resealable bag.
- Add mushrooms and onion, resealable, and shake to coat.
- Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes to an hour.
- Preheat grill or grill pan over medium-high heat.
- Remove vegetables from marinade, and add to preheated grill or pan.
- Cook for 6-8 minutes, or until softened, and remove from heat.
- In a large bowl, combine the lemon juice, olive oil, and mustard.
- Add arugula, and toss to coat.
- Fill tortillas with mushroom mixture, and top with arugula, and goat cheese.
- Category: Main Dish, Dinner