- 1 block (8 ounces) tempeh, chopped finely
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 teaspoons taco seasoning
- 1 1/2 cups cooked quinoa
- 3 cups chopped romaine lettuce
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add 2 tablespoons of water and tempeh, and steam for 5 minutes.
- Add taco seasoning, and additional tablespoon of water, and cook an additional 3 minutes.
- Split tempeh, quinoa, romaine, avocado, corn, and red pepper evenly between 3-4 bowls, and serve.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Category: main dish, bowl