- 2 teaspoons oil
- 1 block firm tofu, cubed
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 4 cups cooked spaghetti squash
- 3 cups vegetable broth
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons tamari (or soy sauce if not gluten-free)
- chopped peanuts
- chopped green onions
- In a large pot, heat oil over medium-high heat.
- Add cubed tofu, and cook until browned.
- Add garlic, and green onions, and cook an additional 30 seconds.
- Add in spaghetti squash, vegetable broth, lime juice, brown sugar, and tamari.
- Turn heat to low, and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Serve, and garnish with crushed peanuts and green onions.
- Category: soup, vegan