- 5 large red potatoes, cubed
- 1/2 English cucumber, seeded and chopped
- 1/2 white onion, finely chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup Chobani plain 2% yogurt
- 1/4 cup buttermilk
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup fresh dill, chopped
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Bring a large, salted pot of water to a boil. Add the potatoes and boil until tender, about 7-8 minutes.
- In the meantime, chop the onion, garlic, and cucumber.
- Drain the cooked potatoes, and add to a large bowl.
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix until combined thoroughly.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste, transfer to a serving bowl, and top with more fresh dill.
- Chill for at least 4 hours or overnight for best flavor.
Veganize: Substitute yogurt for non-dairy yogurt. Substitute buttermilk for 1/4 cup non-dairy milk + 2 tsp vinegar.
**Buttermilk can be substituted with 1/4 cup milk + 2 tsp vinegar**
- Category: Vegetables, Sides