- 2 slices sourdough bread
- 2 slices (2 ounces) Real California sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Heat a skillet on low heat, and coat with cooking spray.
- Spread tomato paste on one of the slices of bread. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Top with cheese and the remaining slice of bread.
- Cook in skillet for 1-2 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Flip and cook an additional 1-2 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
- Remove from skillet and serve.
- Category: lunch, sandwiches