This easy Stuffing Drop Biscuits recipe combines two holiday classic dishes into one! It takes only 6 ingredients and less than 20 minutes to make!
- 3 cups biscuit mix ( I used Bisquick Heart Smart)
- 1/4 cup celery, diced
- 1/4 cup onion, diced
- 1 cup boxed stuffing mix
- 1/2 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1 cup chicken stock*
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries or figs (optional)
- Preheat oven to 450°F (232°C)
- Coat baking sheet with cooking spray or parchment paper, and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine biscuit mix, diced vegetables, poultry seasoning, and stuffing mix.
- Add in chicken stock, and stir just until dough forms. Add more chicken stock a tablespoon at a time if mixture is too dry.
- Stir in dried fruit if using.
- Drop biscuits on greased cookie sheet, and bake 8-10 minutes, or until golden brown.
*vegetable stock can be used instead.
- Prep Time: 8 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Category: breads, holidays
- Method: baking
- Cuisine: american
- Serving Size: 1 biscuit (with cranberrie)
- Calories: 150
- Sugar: 5
- Sodium: 343
- Fat: 3
- Saturated Fat: 1
- Unsaturated Fat: 2
- Trans Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 27
- Fiber: 1
- Protein: 3
- Cholesterol: 4
Keywords: biscuit, thanksgiving, stuffing, holidays, bread