This Cranberry Apple Sangria recipe is a delicious cocktail made with white wine, fresh fruit, and apple cider. Perfect for Thanksgiving or any fall celebration!
- 1 Apple, cored and chopped
- 1 cup fresh cranberries
- 1 bottle Pinot Grigio
- 1 bottle sparkling apple cider
- 1/2 cup white cranberry juice
- ice cubes
- Add chopped apples and cranberries to a large pitcher.
- Pour in wine and cranberry juice. Stir to combine.
- Store in fridge until ready to serve.
- Just before serving, add sparkling apple cider to pitcher.
- Top with ice if needed.
- Category: drinks, holidays
- Method: no cook
- Cuisine: cocktails
Keywords: sangria, white wine, cranberry, apple, cocktail, drink, thanksgiving, fall