- Peanut Sauce:
- 1/4 cup crunchy peanut butter, all natural
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 tsp fresh grated ginger
- 1/4 tsp crush red pepper flakes
- 1 tsp honey
- 2 collard green leaves, stems removed
- 1/2 cucumber, sliced lengthwise
- 1/2 sweet potato, sliced lengthwise
- 1 pkg Nasoya TofuBaked, teriyaki flavor
- 1/2 cup broccoli slaw, or any shredded veggies
- Slice sweet potato lengthwise, and add to a microwave-safe bowl with a splash of water.
- Microwave for 4-5 minutes, or until tender.
- While sweet potato is cooking, whisk together all ingredients for peanut sauce in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Cut stems out of collard leaves.
- Slice each piece of tofu in half. Lay evenly on each collard leaf.
- Top each with sliced cucumbers, sweet potatoes, and broccoli slaw.
- Pour 1/4 of sauce on each wrap.
- Wrap each and slice in half.
- Serve remaining peanut sauce on the side for dipping.
- Category: main dish, sandwich
- Serving Size: 1 wrap