- 3 medium pickling cucumbers, sliced thin
- 2 black tea bags
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/3 cup sugar
- lemon slices (optional)
- Slice cucumbers and lemons (if using) and add to 16 oz glass jar, or container with lid.
- Bring 1/2 cup water to a boil in a small saucepan.
- Pour water over tea bags in a heat-safe bowl and steep for 5 minutes.
- Combine remaining water, vinegar, and sugar in saucepan and bring to a boil. Remove from heat.
- Discard tea bags and add tea to vinegar mixture.
- Pour over cucumbers and cool to room temperature on counter.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 2 days and up to 2 months.
- Category: Vegetables, Condiments
- Serving Size: 8 slices