Southwestern Three Bean Salad Recipe -- A quick and easy side dish with a spicy dressing of lime juice, chili powder, garlic, and hot sauce. Just the right amount of kick!
- 1 (15 oz) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (15 oz) can dark kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (15 oz) can cut green beans, drained
- 1(10 oz) can corn, rinsed
- 1/2 cup red onion, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tsp hot sauce
- 1 tbsp chili powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- Combine beans, corn, onion, green onions, and garlic in a large bowl.
- Add oil, lime juice, and spices.
- Stir until fully combined.
- Top with additional green onions or cilantro and serve.
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Category: salad, side dish, vegetables
Keywords: beans, legumes, salad, side dish, summer, recipe