- 10 eggs
- 1/4 cup coconut milk, or milk of choice
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 cup shredded zucchini, with extra water squeezed out
- 1 cup chopped broccoli
- 1 cup chopped red pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped fennel
- 2 cups chopped kale
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 2 tablespoons chopped fennel fronds
- 2 tablespoons pesto
- in a large bowl, whisk together eggs, spices, milk, and feta cheese.
- Coat the bowl of slow cooker with non-stick cooking spray.
- Pour in egg mixture.
- Add chopped vegetables, and stir to combine.
- Sprinkle with fresh herbs.
- Dollop with pesto, cover, and cook on low for 3 hours, or until set.
- Serve along with a green salad, roasted potatoes, or toast.
- Category: Breakfast