- 2 ounces vanilla-flavored vodka
- 2 ounces unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 2 tbsp pumpkin
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 5–6 drops SweetLeaf Pumpkin Spice Sweet Drops
- Chill martini glass in freezer.
- In a martini shaker (or redneck version like me, a mason jar), add ice followed by remaining ingredients.
- Shake vigorously until thoroughly combined.
- Remove martini glass from freezer, and pour straining out the ice.
- Top with optional whipped cream and freshly ground nutmeg.
You can make this non-alcoholic by substituting vodka for cream soda.
- Category: Drinks