- 1/2 cup oats
- 1/2 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1/2 cup water
- tsp vanilla
- 1 banana, sliced
- 1 tsp honey
- cooking spray
- Combine oats, water, almond milk, vanilla, and half of banana in a medium pot.
- Heat over medium-high flame, stirring often until boiling.
- Cook 3-5 minutes, or until oats have thickened. Transfer to a bowl.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat, and generously coat with cooking spray.
- Add remaining banana slices.
- Cook on one side for 1 minute, flip and cook an additional minute.
- Transfer banana slices to prepared oatmeal, and drizzle with honey.
Veganize: Replace honey with alternative sweetener such as maple syrup.
Deglutify: Use certified GF oats
- Category: Breakfast, Oatmeal