This quick and easy simple spinach salad recipe takes minutes to make, and is made with baby spinach, thinly sliced red onion and cucumber, chopped walnuts, grated parmesan cheese, and a tangy lemon vinaigrette.
- 1 batch Honey Lemon Vinaigrette Dressing
- 6-8 cups baby spinach
- 1 cup thinly sliced English cucumbers (about 1/2 cucumber)
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced red onion (about 1/2 small onion)
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- Prepare dressing in a large mixing bowl if preparing salad immediately, or in a small bowl if preparing later.
- When ready to serve, pour dressing into a large mixing bowl, and add baby spinach, sliced cucumber, sliced red onion, parmesan cheese, and walnuts.
- Toss salad until well coated with dressing, and serve immediately.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Category: Salads
- Method: No-Cook
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1/4 recipe
- Calories: 170
- Sugar: 5
- Sodium: 279
- Fat: 14
- Saturated Fat: 3
- Unsaturated Fat: 11
- Trans Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 9
- Fiber: 2
- Protein: 5
- Cholesterol: 6
Keywords: salad, baby spinach, summer, lemon, dressing