This quick and easy Black Bean and Corn Salsa recipe takes just 6 ingredients to make, with no chopping or cutting required!
- 1 (15 ounce) can fire-roasted diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can diced tomatoes with green chilis, drained
- 1 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 1 cup canned black beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 teaspoons vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Add all ingredients to a large bowl.
- Stir to combine.
- Refrigerate up to 5 days.
- If the seasoned tomatoes don’t have enough garlic flavor, add 1 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- Add 1/8 teaspoon of cayenne or crushed red pepper for a more spicy flavor.
- Category: dips
- Method: no-cook
- Cuisine: Mexican
Keywords: salsa, black beans, corn, no-cook, appetizer, dip, snack, vegetarian, vegan, gluten free