- 1/2 lb 90% lean ground beef
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 hard-boiled eggs
- hamburger buns
- burger toppings (lettuce, tomato, mustard, ketchup, etc.)
- In a small bowl, mix together ground beef, salt, pepper, and Worcestershire sauce.
- Divide mixture into two balls, and flatten out as much as possible.
- Wrap each egg in beef mixture, until completely coated. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat, and coat with cooking spray.
- Add burger patties, cooking 2-3 minutes per side, or until cooked to desired doneness.
- Add burger to buns, and top with desired toppings.
- Serve alongside fresh fruit and hash brown potatoes, and enjoy.
- Category: burger, entree, breakfast, main dish, beef