- 2 cups old-fashioned oats*
- 1 cup Sabra Toasted Pine Nut hummus (or flavor of choice)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup roasted chickpeas
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/4 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon nutritional yeast (optional)
- seasoning blends, (optional)
- In a large bowl, stir together all ingredients until combined.
- Roll into 12 balls.
- Sprinkle or roll into seasoning blends if using.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 4 days, or freeze for up to 3 weeks.
*use certified gluten-free oats if needed.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Category: Snacks