- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans (or bean of choice), rinsed and drained
- 2 tablespoons oat flour*
- 1 teaspoon water
- 1/4 cup frozen corn (optional)
- seasoning (garlic, chili powder, cumin, etc)
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Coat skillet with non-stick spray.
- In a large bowl, mash beans with fork.
- Add in flour, and seasonings. Mix well.
- Stir in corn if using.
- Form into three patties, and add to skillet.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes, or until browned.
- Flip and cook an additional 1-2 minutes.
*Grind 2 tablespoons of oats, or use preferred flour.
- Category: burger, entree, main dish, vegetarian