A golden milk recipe fit for fall! Made with almond milk, pumpkin pie spice, turmeric, and maple syrup, and the perfect warm beverage for a cool fall day!
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin puree
- 1/4 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- pinch black pepper
- 1 -2 teaspoons maple syrup
- stevia, to taste (optional)
- Heat almond milk in a small saucepan over medium-low heat.
- Add remaining ingredients, and whisk together.
- Simmer for 2 minutes, whisking until frothy.
- Pour into mug, and season with additional cinnamon if desired.
- Coconut milk (from the can) can be used instead of almond milk for a richer flavor and texture.
- This can also be made in the microwave by mixing together all ingredients in a microwave-safe mug, and heating for about 2 minutes, or until warmed through.
Keywords: pumpkin spice, turmeric, latte, dairy free, vegan, beverage, drink, fall