- 1 sheet cinnamon graham crackers
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin butter
- 1 pumpkin spice marshmallow*
- Break the graham cracker sheet into two halves.
- Spread one half with pumpkin butter, and set aside.
- Roast marshmallow over an open flame until browned to your liking.
- Sandwich marshmallow in between graham cracker pieces.
- Repeat for desired amount of s’mores.
*traditional marshmallows can be used as well.
**marshmallows can also be heated in microwave on heat-safe plate for 5 seconds if no flame is available.
- Category: dessert, fall