This Pumpkin Pie Greek Yogurt Bowl is full of fall flavor, and topped with crushed graham crackers, chopped pecans, and extra cinnamon. A high protein breakfast for pumpkin pie lovers!
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt (I used low-fat)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1/4 cup pumpkin purée
- 1/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon + more for garnish
- 1 square cinnamon graham cracker, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons chopped pecans
- In a small mixing bowl, stir together greek yogurt, vanilla, maple syrup, pumpkin purée, pumpkin pie spice, and 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon until fully combined.
- When ready to serve, top with crumbled graham cracker and chopped pecans.
- Sprinkle with extra cinnamon and enjoy!
*nutrition information is estimated
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: No-Cook
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: full recipe
- Calories: 394
- Sugar: 26
- Sodium: 120
- Fat: 17
- Saturated Fat: 4
- Unsaturated Fat: 13
- Trans Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 39
- Fiber: 5
- Protein: 25
- Cholesterol: 27
Keywords: pumpkin, yogurt, breakfast, recipe, fall