A healthy and portable snack made with simple ingredients, and no refined sugars!
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon ground flax
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 cup dried cherries
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- flesh from 1/2 large russet potato, cooked (about 3/4 cup)
- 3 tablespoons natural peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- In a large bowl, combine oats, chia seeds, flax, pumpkin seeds, cherries, and cinnamon.
- In a separate bowl, mash together potato, peanut butter, vanilla, and maple syrup.
- Add potato mixture to oats, and stir until fully combined ( I like to use my hands to mix)
- Roll into 12 balls, and store in fridge or freezer for up to 2 weeks.
- Prep Time: 15
- Category: snacks
- Method: No-Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: potato, pre-workout, healthy snack, vegan recipe