- 1/2 cup chicken breast, cooked and chopped
- 2 tablespoons pesto*
- 1/4 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 tablespoons hemp hearts (or hemp seeds)
- 1 cup fresh basil leaves
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled
- juice of a lemon
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- To prepare pesto, add all ingredients to the bowl of a small blender or food processor.
- Blend until smooth.
- In a small bowl, add chopped chicken and tomatoes.
- Add 2 tablespoons of prepared pesto, and stir to combine.
- Serve atop a salad, in a lettuce wrap, or in your favorite bread of choice.
- Category: Sandwiches, lunch