- 1 small sweet potato
- 1 tsp coconut oil (or olive oil)
- 1 Tbsp water
- 2 Tbsp natural peanut butter
- 2 Tbsp cider vinegar
- 1/2 Tbsp Tamari (or soy sauce)
- 1/2 Tbsp lime juice
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp fresh ginger
- Protein of choice (egg, chicken, tofu, etc)
- Wash and dry sweet potato.
- Use spiralizer or veggie peeler, peel sweet potato into noodles.
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Add sweet potato noodles and cook about 3 minutes.
- Add tablespoon of water, and cook another 2-3 minutes, or until noodles are tender.
- In a small bowl, mix together the remaining ingredients.
- Turn heat off skillet, and add half the peanut sauce. Mix to combine.
- Portion noodles and top with remaining peanut sauce.
- Serve with protein of choice & enjoy!
- Category: pasta