A healthy and gluten-free version of a classic creamy dressing perfect for a salad or as a dip!
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt or Skyrr ( I used Siggi’s)
- 3/4 cup low-fat milk
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 1/3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons fresh cracked black pepper
- Add all ingredients to a mixing bowl or mason jar with lid.
- Whisk together until smooth.
- Store in refrigerator for up to 5 days.
- Category: Dressing, Dip
- Method: no-cook
- Cuisine: Condiments
Keywords: greek yogurt, salad, dressing, gluten free, vegetarian, parmesan, peppercorn