- 1 cup quick oats
- 1 scoop Amazing Grass Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Superfood
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup unsweetened apple sauce
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- Line a loaf pan with parchment paper or plastic wrap. Set aside.
- Heat peanut butter in a microwave-safe bowl for 10-30 seconds, or until liquid.
- Stir together with maple syrup, vanilla, and applesauce.
- Add in the oats, Amazing Grass, and cocoa powder, and stir until evenly mixed.
- Scoop batter into the prepared pan and spread out evenly.
- Put a second sheet of parchment or plastic wrap over the top and press down firmly.
- Freeze for 30 minutes or until firm, or refrigerate 2-3 hours or until firm.
- Cut into 9 squares with a sharp knife, and wrap with plastic wrap, or in an airtight container.
- Store in refrigerator or freezer.
- Category: Snacks, Breakfast