- 1 1/2 cups oat flour (or preferred flour)
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup favorite cereal ground into flour (yields 1/2 cup)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup Siggi’s vanilla bean skyr (or vanilla Greek yogurt)
- 1 1/4 unsweetened almond milk
- extra cereal
- 1/4 cup Siggi’s vanilla bean skyr (or vanilla Greek yogurt)
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened almond milk
- 2 teaspoons maple syrup
- In a large bowl combine flour, ground cereal, baking soda, and salt.
- In a medium bowl, combine vanilla, egg, yogurt, and almond milk.
- Add wet ingredients to dry, and stir until combined. Add additional milk if batter is too thick.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-low heat.
- Spray with non-stick spray and drop in batter 1/4 cup at a time.
- Sprinkle with additional cereal.
- Let pancakes cook 2-3 minutes, or until edges start to bubble.
- Flip, and cook an additional 1-2 minutes.
- Repeat until all batter is used.
- Combine all the ingredients for glaze in a small bowl.
- Pour over pancakes and serve.
- Category: Breakfast, pancakes