- 2 tablespoons flour (wheat or coconut)
- 1/8 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 egg (or flax egg for vegan option)
- 1 tablespoon milk (use 2 tablespoons if using coconut flour)
- cooking spray
- 1 teaspoon cornmeal
- everything bagel seasoning
- In a small bowl, mix together flour, baking powder, egg, and milk until dough is formed.
- Spray a a 2 cup glass pyrex bowl with cooking spray, and sprinkle with cornmeal.
- Add dough, and spray top with cooking spray.
- Coat with seasoning, and press gently with fingers to help adhere.
- Microwave for 90 seconds, or until firm.
- Remove from glass, and let cool for 2 minutes.
- Slice in half, and toast if desired.
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 2 mins
- Category: bread, breakfast